wallbox Commander 2
RRP Fully fitted* without OLEV grant
What is this price based on?
In a nutshell: good for business
This charger means business and it has a name to match. The Commander 2 is the second-generation of the advanced Commander chargepoint. It’s aimed at businesses and public locations, although it can be used at home if desired.
The large, responsive touchscreen keeps things crystal clear, while the multi-user management functionality makes it an ideal choice as a shared-use business electric car charger.
The wallbox Commander 2 isn’t just about fancy features either – it also has a practical side. The compartment on the side neatly stows the charging gun away, while WiFi, ethernet, Bluetooth and 3G/4G connectivity mean that downtime is extremely unlikely.
Good to know:
Are you eligible for the OLEV Grant? Check here
How quickly can I charge my EV at home? Read this
What does a Standard Installation include?
See what our installations look like
- Built-in Wifi, Bluetooth, ethernet and 3G/4G connectivity offer unrivalled network stability.
- Large 7” responsive touchscreen.
- RFID allows secure access only for permitted users.
- PIN functionality for added security, while app allows for easy access if permitted.
- Multi-user control giving administrator/business overall control of the device.
- Built-in compartment to neatly store the charging gun and keep it dry.
- 7.4kW and 22kW charging speed options.
- Remote locking and unlocking functionality
- Change the charging power with the press of a button
- Start/Stop/Pause charging
- Charge scheduling – set a charge schedule to fit your driving lifestyle or working hours.
- Monitor your charging session in real time.
- Review total cost, total energy, total charging time and number of sessions.
- Remote software updates.
- Available on iOS and Android App.
7.4kW - 3x faster than a three-pin plug (single-phase - standard UK dwellings)*
22kW - 10x faster than a three-pin plug 22 kW (requires three-phase supply)*
Dimensions: H152 x W221 x D115mm
Cable: 5m as standard
Type 1 tethered unit – compatible with Type 1 vehicles only
Type 2 tethered unit – compatible with Type 2 vehicles only
Codes and Standards: OLEV registered, qualifies for Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grants
Warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
How Smart Home Charge works
Compare which charger features suit your personal requirements from our range of market leading brands.
Get a quote
Complete our ‘request a quote’ form or call us directly on 03333 449 234 to discuss your requirements.
Book an installation
Your scheduled installation will be carried out by one of our fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.