wallbox Copper C
RRP Fully fitted* without OLEV grant
What is this price based on?
In a nutshell: style with substance
The wallbox Copper C feels as good as it looks. The award-winning design is backed up by a robust build and a smooth metal casing, with a ultra-smart, glossy black mirrored front.
Not content with its charming aesthetics, the Copper C is packed with features including face recognition and gesture control. Simply walk up to your Copper C and it will unlock for use after recognising you. When you’re done with the smart interface, do your best Jedi impression and wave your palm to the left of the front screen to lock the charger. No faffing around with an app or RFID card – use your charger with just your face and hands!
If you want a compact charger with an award-winning design and host of advanced features, you won’t go wrong with the wallbox Copper C.
Good to know:
Are you eligible for the OLEV Grant? Check here
How quickly can I charge my EV at home? Read this
What does a Standard Installation include?
See what our installations look like
- Built-in Wifi, Bluetooth and ethernet for extra network stability.
- RFID allows secure access only for permitted users.
- Face recognition to unlock charger and for high security.
- Gesture control allows you to lock and unlock charger and change power output by simply moving your hand in front of the device.
- 7.4kW and 22kW charging speed options.
- Remote locking and unlocking functionality.
- Change the charging power with the press of a button.
- Start/Stop/Pause charging.
- Charge scheduling – set a charge schedule to fit your driving lifestyle or working hours.
- Monitor your charging session in real time.
- Remote software updates.
- Available on iOS and Android App.
7.4kW - 3x faster than a three-pin plug (single-phase - standard UK dwellings)*
22kW - 10x faster than a three-pin plug 22 kW (requires three-phase supply)*
Dimensions: H167 x W167 x D54.5mm
5m as standard
Optional 7m cable (extra cost)
Type 1 tethered unit – compatible with Type 1 vehicles only
Type 2 tethered unit – compatible with Type 2 vehicles only
Codes and Standards: OLEV registered, qualifies for Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grants
Warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
How Smart Home Charge works
Compare which charger features suit your personal requirements from our range of market leading brands.
Get a quote
Complete our ‘request a quote’ form or call us directly on 03333 449 234 to discuss your requirements.
Book an installation
Your scheduled installation will be carried out by one of our fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.