Project EV EVA-07S
RRP Fully fitted* without OLEV grant
Pay In Full From
What is this price based on?
In a nutshell: great value and reliable
The Project EV EVA-07S is one of our best-selling chargers and for good reason. It's cost effective, stable and does exactly what you want – charge up your EV!
This EV charge point is designed to be practical with straightforward functionality. The app provides all the features that most EV drivers need, such a charge scheduling, monitoring, history and lock/unlock features.
Compatible with every EV on the market and with a 7.4kW charge rate, the EVA-07S will charge your car at up to 25 miles per hour - although this is dependent on your specific car's on-board charger.
If you are looking for a cost-effective electric car charging station that does what it says on the tin then you can’t go wrong with the Project EV EVA-07s.
Good to know:
Are you eligible for the OLEV Grant? Check here
How quickly can I charge my EV at home? Read this
What does a Standard Installation include?
See what our installations look like
Some options may incur additional cost.
- Tethered 7.4kW - cable attached. Type 1 and Type 2 available.
- Untethered 7.4kW - socket only (no cable)
- Built-in Wifi connectivity as well as ethernet connection for added network stability.
- Simple, compact and clean design.
- IP65 protection grade – this charger can withstand harsh environments, so it should cope with the British weather!
- 7.4kW with untethered (socket-only)
- Remote locking and unlocking functionality.
- Charge scheduling – set a charge schedule to fit your driving lifestyle.
- Monitor charging sessions in real time or review previous ones.
- Remote software updates.
- Available on iOS and Android App.
- RFID allows secure access only for permitted users
7.4kW - 3x faster than a three-pin plug (single-phase - standard UK dwellings)*
22kW - 10x faster than a three-pin plug 22 kW (requires three-phase supply)*
Dimensions: H353 x W218 x D129mm
Socket-only - n/a
Type 2 tethered unit - 5m
Socket-only - compatible with all Type 1 and Type 2 cables/vehicles
Type 2 tethered unit - compatible with Type 2 vehicles only
Codes and Standards: European standard OCCP v1.6 standard open communication protocol, IEC 62196 type II connector, OLEV registered, qualifies for Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grants
Warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
How Smart Home Charge works
Compare which charger features suit your personal requirements from our range of market leading brands.
Get a quote
Complete our ‘request a quote’ form or call us directly on 03333 449 234 to discuss your requirements.
Book an installation
Your scheduled installation will be carried out by one of our fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.