Ohme Intelligent Wall Charger
RRP Fully fitted* without OLEV grant
What is this price based on?
In a nutshell: saves up to £300*
- The Ohme Intelligent Wall Charger is a total game-changer in EV charging. This slim device may be unassuming, but it’s the Ohme software which really makes this charger stand out from the crowd.
- The Ohme app allows users to sync their EV charging to their electricity tariff – to ensure they automatically charge when electricity is cheapest.
- *Per year when used in conjunction with a time-of-use tariff such as Octopus Agile compared to a standard electricity tarrif.
- Ohme can help drivers reduce their car running costs to as low as 2p per mile, compared to more than 10p per mile for most petrol and diesel cars.
Learn more about Ohme in this guide
Good to know:
Are you eligible for the OLEV Grant? Check here
How quickly can I charge my EV at home? Read this
What does a Standard Installation include?
See what our installations look like
We accept all major credit cards
- Small, but sturdy charger with a slim profile.
- LCD display shows the charging status of the unit and your vehicle.
- 7.4kW charging capacity, with Type 1 and Type 2 cable options.
- Built-in 3G and 4G mobile data chip, providing reliable connection to the app and Ohme data centre.
- The Ohme app automatically charges at the cheapest rates, or control the device manually using the app.
- Set your charging preferences for different scenarios, such as daily commutes and weekend trips.
- Stop/start charging via the app.
- Monitor your electricity consumption for your vehicle and see the cost savings mount up.
- Discover your driving costs per mile through the app.
- Plan charging around your off-peak electricity using the Scheduling feature. For example, set the charger to charge your vehicle between the hours of 12 and 4am.
- Green energy – tell the Ohme app to charge your vehicle when renewable energy is at its highest in the grid.
- Voice control – use Amazon Alexa to control your Ohme app and device.
- Available on iOS and Android App.
7.4kW - 3x faster than a three-pin plug (single-phase - standard UK dwellings)*
Dock: Cable dock not included
Dimensions: H239 x W89 x D53mm
Compatibility: Type 1 and Type 2 units/cables available
Codes and Standards: OLEV registered, qualifies for Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grants
Warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
How Smart Home Charge works
Compare which charger features suit your personal requirements from our range of market leading brands.
Get a quote
Complete our ‘request a quote’ form or call us directly on 03333 449 234 to discuss your requirements.
Book an installation
Your scheduled installation will be carried out by one of our fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.