EO Mini Pro
RRP Fully fitted* without OLEV grant
Pay In Full From
What is this price based on?
In a nutshell: small but highly capable
Discreet is the modus operandi of the EO Mini Pro. It does not look to boast about the fact you own an EV – instead, it quietly gets on with the job of charging your vehicle. And in this regard, the EO Mini Pro is a wonderful product.
Small, sturdy and unobtrusive (particularly the untethered, socket-only version), the EO Mini Pro is the most compact car charger in the world. The British-made EO Mini Pro has a metal casing ensuring it can weather the toughest of storms despite its tiny proportions.
As the socket-only version, the EO Mini Pro is compatible with all plug-in and electric vehicles – all you need is the correct cable for your vehicle. If you prefer the convenience of a tethered unit, then the EO Mini Pro is also available as a tethered unit with Type 1 or Type 2 cable included.
Keep things small and simple with the OLEV-approved EO Mini Pro and make the most of the home charge grant - request a quote today.
Subscribe to Smart Home Charge on YouTube for more tips, advice and reviews.
Good to know:
Are you eligible for the OLEV Grant? Check here
How quickly can I charge my EV at home? Read this
What does a Standard Installation include?
See what our installations look like
Some options may incur additional cost.
- Untethered 7.4kW - socket only (no cable)
- Tethered 7.4kW - cable attached. Type 1 and Type 2 available.
- Colours - White; Black (extra cost); Blue; Grey
- WiFi connectivity means an easy connection to your smartphone app so you can monitor the progress of your car charge.
- Robust metal exterior.
- Discreet look and simple styling (untethered version).
- Also available as a Type 1 or Type 2 tethered unit.
- Available in black, white, grey or blue.
- Untethered version is compatible with all plug-in vehicles
- Can charge at 3.6kW or up to 7.2kW
- 18th Edition IET Wiring Compliant.
- Industrial-grade switching for super robust and safe charging.
- Solar compatible.
- Using EnelX’s JuiceNet platform, the smart app allows you to be in control.
- Stop/start charging via the app
- Plan charging around your off-peak electricity using the Scheduling feature.
- “Minimum charge” feature means the EO and app will make sure your car meets the minimum charge you require for your daily commute or weekend trips.
- Monitor and adjust power consumption.
- See live updates of your vehicle’s charge status
- Automatic notifications to let you know when the charge is complete and more.
- Voice control enabled through Amazon Alexa.
- Available on iOS and Android App.
7.4kW - 3x faster than a three-pin plug (single-phase - standard UK dwellings)
Colours: Black; White; Blue; Grey
Dimensions: H175 x W125 x D95mm
Socket-only - n/a
Type 1 and Type 2 tethered unit - 5m
Socket-only - compatible with all Type 1 and Type 2 cables/vehicles
Type 1 tethered - Type 1 vehicles
Type 2 tethered - Type 2 vehicles
Codes and Standards: CE Marked, 18th Edition IET Wiring Compliant, OLEV registered, qualifies for Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grants
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
How Smart Home Charge works
Compare which charger features suit your personal requirements from our range of market leading brands.
Get a quote
Complete our ‘request a quote’ form or call us directly on 03333 449 234 to discuss your requirements.
Book an installation
Your scheduled installation will be carried out by one of our fully qualified and experienced electrical engineers.