10-metre Type 2 Charging Cable (Green)
Hi Vis Lime Green; 32A; Single Phase EV Charging Cable
Manufactured in the UK to higher specifications than its budget counterparts, this Type 2 charging cable is designed to withstand the rigorous British weather
Spread the cost of £2.80 Powered by Novuna
Make 3 payments of £68.33 - No fees.
Pay £205.00 in full. No fees.
OUR INSTALLATION PRICES ARE A GUIDE
The prices on our website for an EV charger installation are the minimum cost for any installation, but your final quote will depend on a number of factors including:
- Cable length - how much extra cable is required to connect your charger to the mains.
- Extra equipment - some installations require extra protective equipment such as a Type A RCBO and/or earth rod.
- Complexity - depending on the cable route and other factors, our in-house technicians will assess how much time and labour is required to complete the installation.
Every installation and quote is different, which is why we ask you to complete an Online Site Survey so we can give you an accurate and honest quote for your own home installation.
WHAT DO THE WEBSITE PRICES INCLUDE?
As mentioned above, the prices on the website are a rough guide only and you will need to complete an Online Site Survey to get an accurate quote for your home installation. The prices on the website include:
- The charger (not including delivery)
- Our Basic Installation Package - this is the minimum cost for any installation, but yours could be more.
HOW DO I START THE ONLINE SITE SURVEY AND GET A QUOTE?
- To get started, click "Request A Quote" on your preferred charger
- Fill in the short form.
- We will email and text you a link to your guided Online Site Survey
- Follow the instructions and take the photos requested
- Once we have all the details required, we will email you an honest and accurate quote.
GOOD TO KNOW
SPREAD THE COST
If the upfront cost of an EV charger installation is a bit tough to swallow, why not spread the payments out through our monthly finance option?
Try out our handy finance calculator tool to preview different deposit amounts and terms. Your actual monthly payment will need to be confirmed after your installation has been quoted, as our website prices are an initial guide.
Ideal for untethered chargers
This 32-amp single-phase charging cable allows you to charge at up to 7kW at home or at a public charge point.
The 5-metre cable is the ideal length for most home and public charging scenarios. Thanks to its relatively small size, the cable itself is not bulky making it easier to store away.
The cable is rated to operate at between -30 and +50, so it will work perfectly well in the British summer and winter.
High build quality and protection from the elements help to give this cable a long life.
The hi-vis lime green helps improve the visibility of the cable in low light situations.
10-metre EV Charging Cable - Hi Vis Lime Green FAQs
This is a Type 2 charging cable for use with Type 2 electric vehicles. Most modern electric vehicles have Type 2 connections and therefore compatible with this cable, but if you are unsure which cable fits your EV, we recommend checking our vehicle pages to double check your vehicle connection type.
This charging cable is perfect for use with untethered home chargers or for use with public charge points while out on the road. It is compatible with Type 2 electric cars only (most new EVs).
This is a high quality, premium EV charging cable. Manufactured in the UK, it uses better materials and is put through more rigorous quality checks than most budget options. We have tested this cable in-house on multiple vehicles and our editor Danny has personally used this brand of cable at home and for use with public chargers.
This EV charging cable is 10 metres long but you can also order a 5-metre version.
No, this EV charging cable is for use with single-phase only. Most UK residential properties are single-phase so it's ideal for the majority of EV drivers.
Yes, this car charging cable has a high IP55 waterproof rating, so it should be very durable and suitable for indoor and outdoor charging.
Yes, you can check the supplier's warranty here.
Download our FREE Go Electric guide to home charger installation.
- Your FREE and exclusive interactive Go Electric guide
- The latest EV charger reviews
- New car releases and EV news
- App set-up guides and more electric car charging tips
You can unsubscribe at any time.
You are signing up to receive the Smart Home Charge newsletter. Terms and conditions apply.